Discover Downtown and Midtown Atlanta in one day on this unique guided trip. Dive into the city's most iconic spots, such as MLK Jr.’s home, the Buckhead Mansions, and the Coca-Cola Headquarters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet up at the curbside of the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel for pickup. You’ll see a big grey sign on the hotel curbside entrance that displays “Marriott Marquis Atlanta, Fed Ex, Starbucks” etc. The sign is directly across the street from the Hyatt Regency.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 5 go free
- The tour stops vary due to certain sites operating only on selected days or times
- Tour stops may include: The Governor's Mansion, The Varsity (lunch stop), The Club Market, The King Center, The Carter Center, Margaret Mitchell's House, and CNN Center