Indulge in an eclectic array of cuisines and paired alcoholic beverages on this insider’s walking food tour of the chic, classy Atlanta neighborhood of Midtown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Saint Mark United Methodist Church. Meet your guide on the front church steps (facing Peachtree Street). If you would like to arrive via MARTA (local subway system), the meeting point is halfway between the Midtown and North Avenue Stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Stairs and uneven sidewalks are part of the route
- Please provide any dietary restriction before booking (no vegan options)