Take a 2.5 to 3-hour guided walking tour that tracks the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. Visit must-see sights and hidden gems of the civil rights movement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is next to the Behold Monument at the entrance to the King National Historical Park. The Behold Monument shows an African man holding a baby to the sky. Your guide will be waiting for you at the Behold Monument across from Historic Ebenezer Baptist church. Your guide will have an orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves is a 1.7-mile outdoor walk with a lot of standing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water, an umbrella on rainy days, and cash for optional gratuities