Visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a guided excursion to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim. Learn about the Holocaust and the memorial to the victims of the Nazis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Meet your driver outside Hotel Maltański, across from Grazyna Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old
- The start time of the tour may change the day before the tour, based on the availability of Auschwitz museum guides
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. The guide has no influence on the duration of the break times
- If you would like to be served vegetarian sandwich, please contact your tour provider via email more then 24h before tour starts.