Learn about the tragic events that took place at the Auschwitz concentration camp on a guided tour. Stroll through the museum and pass under the main gate of the camp to see the blocks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point at the museum Auschwitz is near luggage storage on the side of the main entrance museum building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- The hours you book are tentative and may change. Inform the tour operator in case of any time limits no later than 72h prior to the tour.
- The pace and duration of tours at the memorial are determined solely by the museum's visitor service