Explore the bridges and canals of Aveiro on a traditional local boat. Join a walking tour of Coimbra with an enthusiastic tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: In front of Miradouro Parque Eduardo VII (Edward VII Park Viewpoint) – Alameda Cardeal Cerejeira, 1070-051 Lisboa. - Check In: 08h10 - Departure: 08h20 - At the meeting point, please look out for the guide with Red Flag! - Please make sure to be on time for the check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Starting times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- This tour may be operated by a bi-lingual guide switching between two different languages