Kayak in the crystal clear waters of Agia Napa on this guided tour. Explore the rocky coastline, discover sea caves, see the Lover's Bridge natural arch, and visit golden-sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pck up from all addresses from the free part of Nicosia
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that while we do provide things like a dry bag, travellers should be clear that they would probably get wet and they should not bring along things that would be damaged by salt water.
- The kayaks are light, only 18 kilograms each and can go relatively fast, depending also on the weight on them. There is some storage place on them. At the same time, people should keep in mind that increasing the weight on the sea kayaking, increases the work they would need to do to move the kayak forward.
- In case of forecasted choppy sea, instead we kayak around East Cape Greko (if the weather is expected to be bad everywhere, we cancel the trip).
- A maximum of two travellers kayaking at any time (if there are three or four people in the group, we would need to make arrangements with regards sharing the time on kayaks).
- It should be noted that between Nov 15 to Mar 15 we do not enter or go near Agia Napa Sea Caves, as we do not want to disturb seals and possibly their puppies.