Explore one of the world's last divided cities on a guided tour of Nicosia. Learn about the city's troubled past and the events that led to the Greek and Turkish inhabitants being segregated into the south and north of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the pick-up is not the same as the start time of the activity and depends on the hotel location. We will contact you to confirm the exact pick-up time and location. If you haven't heard from us 48 hours before the activity start time, please contact us.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A valid passport or EU ID card is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. In the event that there are not enough participants to meet requirements, you will be notified and a refund will be provided
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change