Look forward to a boat trip from Bad Schandau through Saxon Switzerland to Pillnitz and back. See bizarre and impressive sandstone formations and romantic villages along the riverbanks of the Elbe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- German, English
Select participants and date
Go to the ticket office at pier #2 at Terrassenufer. You can find the correct pier by checking the timetable there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Disability card
Know before you go
- Student or disability ID card must be presented on the day if applicable to your booking
- In case of extremely high or low water levels, the timetable may change or certain trips may be canceled