Enjoy guided tours and receive entry tickets to landmarks in Úbeda and Baeza. Experience both cities in a relaxed and flexible way with this tourist pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Guided tours can be done on different days or on the same day always considering the schedules: Úbeda & Baeza guided tours start at 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM* (6:00 PM in summer)
- All tours are made in Spanish, other languages are available upon reservation
- Children under the age of 12 participate at guided tours for free, only the reduced entry tickets need to be paid