Admire breathtaking views at Tanah Lot Temple and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s most sacred sites on a guided tour. Stroll around the temple and learn about local culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, and Ubud only. From other locations, there will be an extra charge depending on the location. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tanah Lot Ticket Counter. Your guide will be wearing a Tripguru shirt and holding a Tripguru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress Code: Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
- Entrance fees are not included for the standard tour please bring cash for this, around IDR 60,000 per person
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations; the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- Please allow sufficient time for the heavy traffic during high season when heading to the meeting point
- Travel times can vary greatly compared to the times stated in navigation apps
- Please make sure you leave with enough time to reach your destination
- High season is from September to April