Watch gracious humpback whales, fascinating seals, and dolphins on this boat trip along the Wild Atlantic Way, perfect for nature and wildlife fans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your skipper at the North Pier of Baltimore harbor (just beyond the pier access barrier). Find the nearest free parking at the postcode P81 WT27 on google maps. Look for the yellow boat called Wave Chieftain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Sports shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 17 must wear a life jacket
- This tour can change or be canceled due to bad weather conditions