See some of the best parts of Bangkok on an e-scooter tour of historic locations such as Thonburi, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Pak Khlong Talat flower market. Discover the city with an expert guide and eat street food like a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The best way to get here is to take the MRT to Itsaraphap MRT station. Then get out at exit 1 Soi 34 and walk to Soi 32. Walk down Soi 32 for 100 meters and you should see our offices with lots of bikes. If you want to take a taxi: You can show this to the taxi. ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 32. หน้า รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. But please remember to leave in time to get here. In rush hour it can take up to an hour to get to here from a hotel in downtown Bangkok. Please check the train line before you traveling if you are close to train line like the BTS or MRT better to take train as we are right next to the MRT Itsaraphap station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 140 cm to ride the e-scooter
- There is a weight limit 130 kg
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride the scooters