Experience Bangkok after dark on a food tour by tuk-tuk. Explore the city's street food neighborhoods to discover secret landmarks and local favorites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the entrance to Exit 2 of the Sam Yan MRT Station in front of the Chamchuri Square building complex .Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians
- The tour will involve walking at a leisurely pace. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress Code:
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments. Long skirts lower than your knees are allowed
- See-through shirts and blouses cannot be worn
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn; it's necessary to wear only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders (scarves or shawl cannot be worn to cover your shoulders). T-shirts are allowed
- The rooftop bar does not have a strict dress code