Explore the sights of Andalusia and learn about the Moors influence on Spain on a 7-day tour of Andalusia. Then, visit the capital of Catalonia on the Costa Brava. Discover a rich Iberian culture as you visit Seville, Valenica, Granada, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus terminal, Calle Ferraz 3 (Bus Line 74), Madrid. The nearest Metro station is Plaza España (Line 3 and 10), or Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings