Learn all about Barcelona’s impressive architecture on this guided walking tour. Discover breathtaking designs from the likes of Gaudí, Domènech i Montaner, and Puig i Cadafalch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the main gate of Recinto Modernista de Sant Pau, Carrer Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, at the end of Avinguda Gaudí.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The activity will take place rain or shine
- This tour involves 2 hours of walking