Discover Barcelona on a guided walking tour of the city. Visit the Gothic Quarter, see Las Ramblas, the Barcelona Cathedral, and more. End your tour with a guided visit to La Sagrada Familia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside "Casa Beethoven" music shop. It is really close to Plaza Catalunya. The closest metro stations are Plaza Catalunya (Red Line - L1) or Liceu (Green Line - L3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Wearing a costume
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- The Sagrada Familia advises that you should avoid the following types of clothing: transparent or see-through clothing, tight short trousers, swimwear, elaborate festival costumes, promotional attire, strapless tops, or flip flops. Please wear pants and skirts that go below mid-thigh, and a shirt that covers your shoulders. If you are wearing a sleeveless top, bring a shawl or jacket to put on upon entry.