Take a bike tour to see the unforgettable creations of Gaudír. Enjoy skip-the-line access to his magnificent cathedral, La Sagrada Família.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Costa Coffee, Plaça de Sant Jaume, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. Your guide will have a bike, a t-shirt with the local partner's name, and a sign. The closest metro stations are Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The price of lunch is not included, but this tour stops at a local Spanish restaurant; tapas range from €3-€8, and it is recommended to order 2-3 per person
- The stop for lunch is included on morning departures only
- As an active place of worship, Sagrada Família requires that guests cover their shoulders and knees; it is sufficient to bring a light scarf or cardigan with you and put them on prior to entering holy areas