Explore the buildings of Antoni Gaudí on a 3-hour walking tour of Barcelona. See monuments to his distinctive genius and the spirit of his Modernisme colleagues. Learn how the 19th-century Catalan renaissance led to the cultural rebirth of a nation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide just outside Jaume I Metro. Exit onto Plaça de l’Àngel, in front of Café Cappuccino. Your guide will have a red umbrella and red t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children up to 13 years old join free of charge
- Your tour may vary depending on what the guide thinks is best for the group
- You will need to purchase a single metro ticket to join this tour