This price includes a guided tour of Belfast City, including a visit to The Belfast Peace Wall (one of Ireland's 7 Wonders), a political taxi tour and the Titanic experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Molly Malone statue outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meals are not included, but you can enjoy 10% off your meal in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff
- From March 1 this tour will include a political taxi tour and will no longer visit the HMS Caroline