Discover international street art, lively pubs, and unique live music venues on this walking tour of Belfast, a UNESCO-listed City of Music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the MAC, located behind Belfast Cathedral. Your guide will be wearing a blue checked backpack.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Although you will not enter any of the pubs visited on this tour, you are welcome to return to them later
- This tour will take place rain or shine