Discover the essential Belfast with expert local guides. Explore its beautiful architecture, stunning street art, unique heritage, and the amazing stories of its citizens from across the centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the front gates of Belfast City Hall in Donegall Square North. Your guide will be wearing a black jacket or t-shirt with the 'DC Tours' logo on the left breast.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The entire walk is less than 2 miles and includes 14 stops