Have a different experience in Berlin sailing on a yacht. Learn from your skipper how to sail and see the sites of Wannsee Lake and Havel River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your skipper in the marina at the Restaurant Seehaase bridge. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This activity operates with a minimum of 3 people
- Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather (it is usually cooler on the water than on land)
- Please bring separate shoes with clean soles
- Please bring food and water