Follow a native Berliner on an entertaining, lively, and informative city walk through Berlin's City-West.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn station at the Tauentzienstrasse exit • Please look out for the tour guide with the Get Your Guide - You in Berlin flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable clothes for a walking tour
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions and on all public holidays