Participate in a 3-hour cycling tour around the fascinating German capital as you learn about its turbulent history. Visit the bunker where Hitler died and the Holocaust Memorial. Cycle past the Berlin Wall, the Holocaust Memorial and Bundestag Building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The bikes will be set up at the intersection 30 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour requires a moderate fitness level
- The tour operates in all weather, however, ponchos will be provided if it rains
- The itinerary is dependent on traffic conditions
- Please bring an ID card