Get to know Berlin like an insider! See the secret side of Berlin and all of the city's main sights on a walking tour of its center. Walk through the Brandenburg Gate, visit the Reichstag, pass Checkpoint Charlie, touch the Berlin Wall, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Berlin. Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, every day
- You can join the Insider Famous Walk at either their meeting point East or West
- From 1 April to 31 October there is also an afternoon tour, departing from the West meeting point at 1:30 PM and the East meeting point at 2:00 PM