Follow in the footsteps of the brave men and women who fought back against the Nazis. Visit Berlin's Jewish district, the former site of the deportation center, and Berlin's oldest Jewish cementary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. The tour meets at the former Imperial Post Office. The guide will be standing at the main entrance holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.