Hop on board a sightseeing tour of Germany's capital with live commentary. Discover Berlin's distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history. Get up close and personal with over 120 lifelike wax figures of celebrities at Madame Tussauds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please redeem the voucher with any Big Bus representatives prior to boarding at any stop. Recommended stop to board the bus: Stop 1 - Ku'Damm (Kurfürstendamm 10 - Breitscheidplatz (next to pedestrian crossing)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Buses depart every 15-20 minutes: please note, you might have to wait at some of the bus stops depending on traffic
- Children have to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Madame Tussauds is closed on 24 December
- Please present your online voucher/QR Code via your mobile device at one one of the Big Bus Stops to the driver on board or a member of staff, they will be able to activate your ticket: then you can board directly
- Make sure to redeem your ticket with a Big Bus staff prior to visiting the Madame Tussauds