Join a historical tour through the center of Berlin and see light installations happening at this time. Learn all about Berlin's most famous landmarks along the Unter den Linden promenade.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of Starbucks Coffee near the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Light installations are subject to change
- This tour is free for children under 12
- Note that this is a walking tour, so please bring comfortable shoes