Visit the Pergamon Museum with numerous impressive collections. See pieces from antiquity, discover the Middle East Museum and the Islamic Art Museum.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German
Select participants and date
Go to the Priority Access Line at the visitors' entrance of the Pergamon Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended, not mandatory
- Note: tickets are activated only a few days in advance and are quickly booked out
- Due to redevelopment the Pergamon Altar hall will be closed until at least 2024
- Discounted tickets are only available with the relevant ID or other proof
- Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibition and there are currently only a few lockers and cloakrooms
- The museum is only partially accessible for wheelchairs