Get a fascinating insight about the history of Berlin during the Cold War on a private tour. See former guard towers, discover hidden military areas, and hear about secret espionage missions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, German, Russian
- Private group
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Tränenpalast (Palace of Tears) in front of Friedrichstraße station on Reichstagufer, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Please note that Tränenpalast has only one entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶