Enjoy lunch at a unique venue with a reservation at the Käfer restaurant on the rooftop of Berlin's Reichstag building. Get bird's eye views of the city as you feast from a 3-course meal.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Entry is by the visitor reception center on Scheidemannstraße, where the first security control takes place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- While the Reichstag is currently closed until further notice due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Käfer Rooftop Restaurant remains open and accessible
- Please note that due to heightened security measures imposed by the German Bundestag, the full names and date of birth of all participants, including the person making the reservation, must be provided upon booking. These will be submitted to the police and security. If you have not provided the necessary information within 24 hours after booking, your booking will be automatically cancelled
- A valid photo ID is required for entry for every participant
- Smoking is not permitted in the building or on the roof terrace
- After lunch, you can explore the inside of the Reichstag glass dome. Audio guides are available free of charge