Enjoy a menu crafted to mirror the taste of Prussian sovereigns, then, be treated to a show by the Berlin Residence Concert at Berlin's gracious Charlottenburg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Great Orangery at Charlottenburg Palace, Spandauer Damm 22-24, 14059 Berlin Directions to the venue: - With the S-Bahn to West, then 3 stops on the bus M45 to Charlottenburg Palace (direction Zoologischer Garten) - With the metro line 7 to Richard-Wagner-Platz and then take the M45 bus to Schloss Charlottenburg, or about 15 minutes walk - From the zoo by bus M45 (direction Johannesstift) or Bus 109 (Tegel Airport) to Schloss CharlottenburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note the itinerary:
- Start of dinner: 18:00
- Access to auditorium: 19:30
- Start of concert: 20:00
- End of concert: ca. 21:45
- Accessible to persons with physical impairments or disabilities.
- Categories VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear parts of the auditorium respectively.
- The front rows are reserved for the VIP category.
- On selected dates, 6 VIP rows will be available.
- There is no assigned seating within the individual categories. It is not possible to book specific rows or seats.