Explore Berlin's most beautiful attractions on a diverse Segway tour. See the famous Checkpoint Charlie and pass by historic spots from the time of the Berlin Wall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point for the tour is: Alte Potsdamer Strasse 7, 10785 Berlin, Germany The entrance to the car park is next to the "Cafe auf die Hand", at the north entrance of the shopping center "The Playce". 52.50823°N, 13.37400°E Unfortunately, we don't have a visible shop on the street, so you will be picked up there by the tour guide about 5 minutes before the start of the tour, or you can take the elevator to the -4 basement, as our base is located here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- Weight: 45-116 kg/99-255 lbs
- No health problems
- Signing of a waiver
- Zero (0.0) alcohol level: even only slightly intoxicated people will be excluded from participating