Explore Berlin's historic heart on this bike tour (maximum 8 people). Ride through the Tiergarten to the Brandenburg Gate, then see Prenzlauer Berg, center of the new Berlin. Finally, make your way to Alexanderplatz and see the impressive Fernsehturm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please be at the location 20 minutes before the beginning of the tour: 75 Bornholmer Straße, Berlin 10439. By public transport: 1 minute on foot from tram-stop Björnsonstraße (Lines M1, M13, M50) 2 minutes on foot from S-Bahn station Bornholmer Straße (Lines S1, S2, S8, S25, S85) 10 minutes on foot from S-Bahn/U-Bahn station Schönhauser Allee (Lines S8, S41, S42, S85, U2)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour