For decades after the Second World War, there were two Berlins: one a bastion of the West behind the Iron Curtain, the other a capital city vying to demonstrate the superiority of Communism. Learn how the city became one again.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour will make use of public transportation the costs of which are not inclusive
- Please bring along a valid AB public transport ticket (EUR 8.80 per person for a day pass; prices correct as of September 2021; prices subject to change)