Discover the “forbidden city” in Potsdam and learn interesting facts about its history on this 6-hour tour from Berlin. See the Dutch Quarter, Sanssouci Palace, and the Bornstedt Cemetery, and admire the view from Belvedere on the Pfingstberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Most of the palaces in Potsdam (except the New Palace) are closed on Mondays.
- Admission to the memorial and meeting place at Leistikowstraße 1 is free (closed on Mondays).