Learn about the dark secrets of Berlin as you enjoy a live theater experience in the middle of the city. Find out about a murderer who turned people into canned meat and an eerie curse emanating from mummies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
In front of the Klosterruine at the subway station U KlosterstraßeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will walk about 1.5 kilometers (almost 1 mile) in 90 minutes by foot
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women. Pregnant women who decide to take this tour do so at their own risk.