Discover the history of Berlin's Jewish community, from the Enlightenment to the horrors of the Holocaust. From the ancient Jewish-Cemetry to the New Synagogue, learn how Jews prospered, perished, and rose again to thrive in Germany's capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs rain or shine.