Explore the former royal residence of the Prussian kings on a private 6-hour tour of Potsdam from Berlin. See the UNESCO World Heritage palaces and parks, and learn the city’s history from your guide. Go to the Marble Palace, Schloss Cecilienhof, and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in Berlin. Make sure to provide the local partner with the name and address of your hotel upon booking. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the name and address of your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Warm clothes must be worn in winter time