Explore Berlin’s gay and lesbian history on a unique Queer Berlin tour of its gay neighborhoods and locations. See the poignant Holocaust memorial, visit one of the city’s oldest gay and transvestite bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour will make use of public transportation, the costs of which are not included in the tour price.
- Please bring along a valid AB public transport ticket (EUR 7.00 per person for a day pass; prices correct as of January 2016; prices subject to change).