Enjoy a guided tour through Berlin's parliament and government district and visit the dome of the Reichstag. Learn more about history, architecture, and politics, while you explore the Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz and others landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the meeting point is not the Reichstag, it is the jeweler in front of Hotel Adlon
- The public tour is available in German only. During the tour you'll hear about complex historical and political topics in German
- On certain dates, the visit to the dome can be combined with a visit to the Plenarsaal to hear a free speech of the Bundestag (30 minutes, no guarantee)
- The Bundestag may cancel bookings to visit the dome on short notice. If this is the case, you will be called
- The time booked cannot always be guaranteed. Please make sure your itinerary is not too crowded, since the actual tour may take place up to 2 hours later than scheduled
- The dome of the Reichstag can be visited for free
- Bookings cannot be canceled