Take an excursion through the spectacular landscapes of the Swiss Alps onboard the panoramic Bernina red train to the luxury resort of St. Moritz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- A current valid passport or a European ID is required on the day of travel
- The train trip will not be in 1st class (panoramic carriage), but in 2nd class where you can open the windows to take photos
- Infants under 2 are free, but they must sit on their parent's lap
- During the tour, you are given a radio system to hear the guide clearly, but if the device is lost or not returned you will have to pay a 50 EURO fee
- The train itinerary may change to ensure the best experience, so the train ride could start from St.Moritz to Tirano.