Streets, houses, a town tucked behind a defensive wall, whose gates can still be seen today with a handful of conserved details. Discover the legends that are told in the Old Town and meet the founder of Seven Streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arriaga Plaza, 48005 Bilbao. The guide will bring a green backpack with a white clover.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes