Discover the most spectacular filming locations from Season 7 of Game of Thrones during a guided tour from Bilbao. Visit Dragonstone, King's Landing and learn about the sites and the filming process.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please be at Calle Viuda de Epalza 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain, 10 minutes before your activity starting time. You will see the guide at the San Nicolás Church bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You will need to climb 241 steps to reach the top of the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (this part is optional as there is also a viewing point).
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 guests in order to run, if there are not enough guests the tour may be cancelled.
- On occasion, the path to Barrika and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe may be closed due to weather conditions or construction issues. This does not incur a cancellation of the tour.
- Please note that visits to Bermeo and Zumaia are not included on the half-day tour.
- Check your type of tour before booking. Please note that the Zumaia's Beach stop is only on the full day tour