From the Library of Birmingham, the ‘secret canal’ takes you to the historic Jewellery Quarter where the Industrial Revolution started. Post-war redevelopment and how the city faces the future is understood by the end of the tour back in Centenary Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We meet at the front entrance of the Library of Birmingham. There is normally a pop-up stand by which we meet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total distance walked is 3 km/2 miles over 2 hours