Climb aboard a family-run boat and visit the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day cruise from Malta. Swim in the turquoise Blue Lagoon before arriving in Gozo for sightseeing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the Hornblower Cruises dock on the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- - Boarding opens at 8:30 AM and closes at 9:45 AM
- - Please tell the crew immediately upon boarding the boat if you would like to book the Gozo mini bus/ coach shuttle bus. Payment for this is 5 Euro and accepted in cash only. The shuttle will stop you 1hr10m at the capital city Victoria and 20-30min at Xlendi bay
- - Please ensure you are on the boat at least 30minutes before departure. The boat departs from the Bugibba Jetty at 10:00 AM sharp
- - If you are using local transport plan to be at the location at least an hour before departure as delays may occur
- - Please make sure you understand the departure and boarding times correctly before the tour day
- - Refunds will not be given for late arrivals
- - The upper deck is on a first come first served basis thus arriving an hour before is recommended