On this private guided walking tour, you'll explore the fascinating city of Ravenna, known for its well-preserved late Roman and Byzantine architecture and for its eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You'll amazed by its stunning mosaics and its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walk out of the station from the main entrance, cross the street, and meet your driver in the little green square just in front of you (Piazza delle Medaglie d'Oro, Bologna).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1-hour each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites that are not specified in the product description
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund