Join this private winter hike in the Dolomites and experience its magnificent wintertime beauty. Join your guide for a private tour and explore the area, as locals do through these stunning landscapes
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off if the accommodation is located outside the pedestrian area of Bolzano or nearby. Meeting time is 9:15 AM unless otherwise arranged.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- There is a maximum of 4 people per booking, including children
- Snowshoes or Micro Crampons are not always necessary. Depending on snow and trail conditions, winter boots may be sufficient