Discover Roman history in Calcata and Bomarzo Terme Dei Papi (thermal baths) on a private guided tour. Hop in your transport and enjoy a private, one-day trip from Rome to Calcata and Bomarzo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Departure Point: Pickup starts: 15 minutes before departure. If you stay in a hotel with a lobby, please wait for your chauffeur there. If you are staying in an apartment or other accommodation without a lobby, please wait for the driver in the street near your house number. Pick-up only within the city Aurelian walls. Return point: Returns to the original departure point. Not wheelchair accessible Near public transportation Infant seats available The dress code is smart casual Comfortable shoes suggested Bring a swimsuit, slippers and a bathrobe. Otherwise, they can be purchased at the “TdP Selection” shop At the Terme Dei Papi, Leave all bags, trolleys, sports bags, and valuables in the changing rooms. At the Terme Dei Papi, Use the changing rooms, showers, and hair dryers placed at your disposal Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Pickup starts 15 minutes before departure only in Rome city center. For pick up outside the Rome city center and extra will be applied.